Stray - the world tour.

I am travelling around the world. For over seven years now I've been sending out intermittent group mailers to a growing list of friends and fellow travellers, this is that. In blog form.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stray - Random Australasian Update #1 (of 1).

Back in Bunbury safe and sound.
It's not an easy to task to get a broken down tuktuk
to run over your foot, but I managed it (while
simultaneously getting very nearly taken out by a
motor bike; high degree of difficulty).

Yeah, leaving Delhi was fun.

So now it's back here and finally getting round to
answering all those emails I flatly refused to repsond
to while away, if you've sent me anything in the last
two months expect a little wassup in your inbox soon.
Please bug me if I shun you accidentally.
For the next two months I'll be working hard core on
the animation for the documentary work I was doing in
NZ, plus seeing lots of dvds and eating lots of good
food, as per.

My main problem now is figuring out how to get out of
here next year, I've only three thousand $ left (the
Asia trip ended up costing me about 4k, tho two and a
half of that was just plane ticket and insurance) and
I've just now remembered I have to pay a k and a half
in tax for the last year. These wars don't just fund
themselves, you know. So if any of you want to make a
small contribution to the Daniel Connel Fund for Me,
then donations can be directed to my bank account.
Just kidding.
Unless you're going to do it.

Love and further correspodence (I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM
EXTENSIVE! BWAAHHAAAHHAA!!!)

1 Comments:

At 2:26 pm, Blogger tdes said...

Hey Daniel,
Just felt like commenting on your blog.
Peace,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home