Stray - the world tour.

I am travelling around the world. For over seven years now I've been sending out intermittent group mailers to a growing list of friends and fellow travellers, this is that. In blog form.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stray - Random Asian Update #12

All I wanted to do was exchange some money, confirm my
flight home and use the internet. Was that too much to
ask?
Well, it's India, so...

But I have, now, at the end of my second day in Delhi
mnaged to achieve all three. Luckily my lungs are
still on hyper efficient hi-altitude mode, so I'm
sucking as little of the pollution as poss while
spending all day both days hiking round the city.

Said goodbye to Rosie yesterday (muffled girlish sobs,
mine), she's off up north for three more weeks with a
friend, I'm flying back to Western Australia on
Wednesday.

So that's pretty much it. Tomorrow I'll read my Salman
Rushdi book in the sun, day after I'm leaving open for
the anticipatedly arduous task of getting out to the
airport.

God what a trip. Can't quite believe it's pretty much
over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home